It is the answer to feeling younger longer, being more functional, having less pain, and being healthier.
Fact: Those who stretch for 15 to 20 minutes a day have less pain, manage stress better and see doctors less often.
Benefits of Stretching
- Improved circulation
- Improved flexibility
- Less pain and stiffness
- Fewer injuries
- Easier movements
- Adds years to life and life to years
- Stretching in a warm shower every morning has proven to be much easier to follow than those who try to build in time in their busy work day. Repetition is the key.
- Stretching DAILY is much more effective than even 1-2 longer stretching sessions per week.
- Full-body stretching is much more successful than isolated area stretches.
- Holding a stretch until a stretch reflex releases or until no stretch is felt is the best way to determine the time one holds a stretch - listen to your body.
- Rushing through a stretch only causes injuries.
- Anxiety, fear, frustration, and pain is the enemy, so calming the mind, breathing deeply and deliberately while meditating, smiling, and using visualization works wonders.
Apply MuscleCare before and after stretching to prevent injury and relieve pain. Shop now.